Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Friday, January 27, 2006

MAN I am Cranky!

WHAT TIME IS IT?????

Oh my god... it's nearly 1:00am! I must have fallen asleep. SHIT I forgot to take my clomid!

After jumping out of bed, causing the cat to jump 1/2 way across the room and scaring my husband half to death; I madly searched in the darkness for the pill package and a glass of water. Stumbling around until I reached the bathroom I yelled at Mike (that's hubby's name) for letting me fall asleep so early. Groggy, and likely a little scared of what I might do next, he simply muttered "sorry" and turned over. (Grabbing the extra pillow I had stolen earlier and slipping it under his head.) I know I know, it wasn't his fault... but still!!!! As I looked at the clock again and downed the pills, I hoped that there was still enough time for the clomid to move through most of the side effects, while I was asleep.

7:00am
I feel like I got hit by a bus. Not only am I dead tired from dealing with the "sweats" all night... but I think the Clomid has taken over my body. I've already snapped at a coworker and nearly hung up on a client, all before noon! Dont they KNOW that I am overly agitated today? I dont remember the sweats being this bad in other cycles, but man... it's bad! My husband said I felt like a radiator last night. (And he likes the sheets cool when he sleeps)

10:30pm
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Ran a few errands after work, came home & quickly changed before off to another hockey game. (Which we won in overtime WOOOHOO!) And now... I'm home. Tonight there is no forgetting my clomid, Mike reminded me the second I walked in the door, since it WAS nearly 10pm. There was no way he was going to go through THAT again tonight!

1 Comments:

  • I just found your blog and I can't wait to wish you the best of luck!

    By Blogger Rhea, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home