Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Monday, February 06, 2006

Am I supposed to feel like a beached whale?

AWESOME....

I'm bloated and I can't find a pair of pants that fit! Gee... this Trying to conceive thing is just getting more glamorous by the moment! It would be one thing if I couldn't fit in my pants because I was already pregnant... but this????? Not Cool.

How is it even POSSIBLE that I am so bloated? Sure there were 24 million spermies injected but the vial was the size of a multi-vitamin.... that couldn't have done it!

All weekend I have felt full... barely able to eat anything before getting a stomach ache and my tummy rock hard and sticking out like a beach ball.

Yesterday, for Super Bowl; Mike ended up going to a party himself, since I just didn't feel like hanging out in my sweats with friends... and was praying that this morning I would wake up and my tummy would miraculously be back to it's normal size.

But nope, instead I squeezed into a pair of dress pants and headed off to work. I am meeting my father tonight, to give him a tour of the show home, and to check in on the builder to see if the architectural controls have been accepted and they can start building... so THANK GOD I had an hour to come home and undo my belt for a while and breathe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home