Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And So it Continues

Waking up this morning, it was just plain gloomy outside. After a relatively mild winter thus far, I was looking forward to an early spring; but suddenly mother nature has decided to rage in her angry fury bringing snow and ice along with her.

Day 9.... Whoopee... I can start peeing on sticks again. This time, we aren't having the benefit of a doctor monitoring our every move, it's all about the hubby and I this month. So, back to good old fashioned sex. If we start BD'ing this month, and alternate days like most cycle experts recommend, would that work? With all the expenses with the new house, and the potential IVF, Mike has been working alot.. getting a second and third job. It makes it a bit harder to make time for all this baby making, but hopefully the timing will be ok.

I will have to call him at the office and ask him what time he is getting home. I am sure he is clueless as to the fact I am on day 9 of my cycle...so maybe I will make his day with my booty call!

Here Goes Nothing...

1 Comments:

  • Hi Hope,

    I also had my first acupuncture session and I felt like a million bucks!
    I hope this works for you on your IVF journey.

    By Blogger Demeter, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home