Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Day... another Headache

OK... If I knew that I was pregnant, and these headaches were simply some sort of evil symptom of the fact... I would be thrilled.... but I have no such proof and so I resolve myself to be pissed.

Pissed that this damn headache doesn't seem to want to let up now and it has been 4 days!

Other than being physically disgusted with my bloated belly and splitting headache, I spent the day building my defense for a dismal result recently coming to light on a client's business at the office. It will likely pass with no harm done, but with everything else going on right now, I cant focus the energy required to fight a good battle if it comes to that. Hopefully I can talk about the positives, spin the concerns and come out looking like the reputable and responsible member of the team that everyone expects to see!

But tonight isn't about that... with my hubby off to the hockey game (taking his sister since I just didn't feel up to it), I am propped up and ready for the Grammys. Hell if I'm going to sit around wearing sweats eating soup from a can, I might as well watch other people squeeze into amazing outfits, live the life and rock it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home