Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's a GOOD Thing

Sometimes it's nice not to think about ovulation, temperatures and what time of day is best to BD (I still cant get over that we call having sex "Baby Dancing" at this age)...

These last few days have been so busy that I have hardly had time to think about everything that has absorbed me for the past several months. Work has been crazy... but honestly? I don't mind! Tonight, rather than sit around reading about the path to fertility, we attended the home show and met suppliers in preparing for our new home. Windows, flooring, counter tops, fireplaces, the list went on and on....It was fun to walk up and down the aisles with my hubby and enjoy an outing that was purely about "us".

But now that I am back home, done with dinner and Mike has gone back to the office for a few extra hours of paperwork left on his desk... I have time to get back to obsessing over charts and temperatures. A break from it all is a good thing, but let's be honest; there is something addictive about the dozens of websites and buddy groups all directed to trying to get pregnant... at least it let's us know that we are not alone!

1 Comments:

  • I found charting to be VERY addictive. It also gave me a sense that I was "doing something" that would help us get pg...well other than sex! I hope that your journey isn't long.

    By Blogger K, at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home