Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Morning After

I'm so tired... and have been this way all day. I think the emotions of yesterday finally caught up to me, and to top it all off, I feel like I am catching a cold.

After popping the Cold FX, I decided to attack the day with the positive outlook I was determined to carry over the next 2 weeks.

Other than being tired, everything else seemed so anti-climatic from yesterday's events. The only thing that slowed me down was the spotting. The nurse warned me about this possibility, but I really didn't think much about it. All day, I have been experiencing a bit of spotting... but I am not going to worry... that much.


Slipping out of the office early, I snuck home and had a nap before making dinner for Mike. I decided to use up the leftover chicken thawed from the night before, and made a chicken curry with rice. As soon as I started to cook, I realized the smell was NOT going to do it for me. Mike came home happy, eating most of it... but I ended up having a bowl of cheerios for dinner. How exciting!

To end the day, I took another Cold FX and hit the bed... it's only 10pm but I feel like I could sleep for days...

Thank God for weekends.

1 Comments:

  • Good luck to you! What started out as an exciting process has turned into one that's often frustrating and sad. Yet each month I think okay I've got a shot, it's the hope I cling to, much like your name, Hope Floats. It certainly does.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home