Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tummy Aches and Tacos

The Good.... no more headache! I woke up this morning scared to completely open my eyes in preparation for the splitting pain that had accompanied this action on the 4 previous days. But, ALAS NOTHING!

Today was a great day all considering, the bloating seems to have disappeared with the headaches, and I can finally wear my jeans and feel like they actually fit! Last night, at the hockey game I managed to eat tacos as well as an ice cream malt... Neither filling me up with that bloated feeling I had after every meal previous. This was GREAT!!!

Now, don't get me wrong... I'm still not feeling like my old self... but this is a GOOD thing. Today I woke up with gnawing cramps almost like I was nearing the end of my cycle; but by mid-morning they had subsided to butterflies in my stomach... something that I have experienced for a few days now.

After a busy day at work (Putting to rest the issues that had arose over the last couple of days) and meeting a girlfriend for lunch, I arrived home fully expecting to start dinner... but honestly? I don't feel like cooking... I think I will call the hubby and have him pick up something at Taco Bell on the way home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home