Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why Am I So Happy?

OK... I am still bloated, not as bad as yesterday.... but definitely still bloated; but for some reason, I have a spring in my step. I truly am happy. Sure, everyone complains about the 2 week wait being a nightmare. (The description of the time between the day you Ovulate and the day you should test for pregnancy would make anyone anxious) But even still.... there is a certain amount of optimism I have in facing this month. Maybe I am setting myself for pure disappointment. Maybe the headaches (which I still have by the way) are clouding my vision... but I am still optimistic.

I know that this will likely change by tomorrow... but for today I am going to sit back, laugh with my husband and just ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home