Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Night Before Christmas

At least that is how it feels... I doubt I will be able to sleep at all tonight, since I am scheduled to arrive at my doctor's office for an 8:oo am blood test & ultrasound, and for Mike to do his last Semen Analysis before the "real deal".

Oh please.... PLEASE.... let everything be going on schedule. Let me be suppressed, and ready to start taking the follicle stimulants! Who would have thought I would WANT to inject my tummy every day... but for this, it's worth it.

It's a nervous tension... not really sure what to do with myself today, I ended up getting a bit of a blessing in disguise. Our realtor called this morning. She wants to come by the house on Tuesday to take pictures and decide if we need to do extra work before placing it on the market. TUESDAY???? So I spent the day scrubbing every surface, polishing and dusting & packing yet MORE boxes to place in storage for the next 4 months. Tonight, as I look around the house, I feel good... it smells clean, looks like a showhome, and I feel confident that she will be pleased with the house, and will be able to get us top dollar. HOPING this is the case, since it will be a big burden off my shoulders if we can make enough money to cover some of the expenses that have been coming in lately.

Now that the house is done, there will be the odd cleaning, and of course a big sweep before our open house, but Mike has agreed to help with that, since I will likely not be doing much once I start into the full IVF Process.

So that is it, I will think positive, and know that things will all look great tomorrow. I am looking forward, and reflecting on what has transpired over the last 2 years. We are ready... now if only I can get some sleep tonight; god knows it wont go over well if I fall asleep with my feet in the stirrups tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • I never thought I'd want to inject my tummy with needles either but it's so exciting isn't it! Good luck this round. Show the rest of us the way to a BFP!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home