Why Me? Now What? (A Personal Journey Through Infertility)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The World Keeps Moving

When I woke up this morning I wasn't sure if it would all be still real, but there it was; the sun was indeed shining and the fact that I was starting IVF in less than 2 weeks was STILL a reality. It was a busy day at work... which was good... I needed that to keep my mind off everything else whirling around in there. After running from one meeting to another, and then yet another conference call, I came home exhausted and in need of a long bath and chocolate chip cookies. Last week, in hopes that I would get the call to start IVF, I had purchased a CD online specifically made for women starting IVf... meditations for the entire process, to help unwind, focus and envision your body responding correctly to the medications and treatments... all in hopes of creating the best environment possible. Well, not 4 days later the envelope sat in my mailbox... a welcome and exciting surprise to end my hectic day! Was this yet another sign that things were all aligning perfectly for my pending cycle? (the fact that even with ordering it from the US, and my being in Canada that it arrived so quickly.) I will look at it this way regardless of whether it was simply the great work of the postal service. This would be my outlook from here on in... positive, confident and radiating success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home